ArbiSmart, the pioneer in European cryptocurrency arbitrage, announces today that it is offering clients the option to invest with Euros, credit cards, Bitcoin and Ether, and even withdraw profits through a Euro bank account. ArbiSmart affords users the opportunity to execute quick arbitrage maneuvers across 20 different cryptocurrency exchanges in real-time, using patent-pending algorithm technology that identifies the best spreads to buy at the lowest price and sell at the highest. It is fully licensed and regulated by the European Union and is available in nearly every country on the continent.
Cryptocurrency saw a monumental rise in popularity in the months leading up to the infamous crash of 2018, and market volatility was undoubtedly behind the soaring prices. But navigating such the volatility for short term gains can become complicated and making the calculations in real-time is not always so simple. Not only do crypto holders have to check through different exchanges simultaneously, but also in all the time it can take to calculate and decide what move to make, the opportunity has already sailed by, and the potential profit is lost in an instant. On crypto exchanges, speed is key with the arbitrage game.
Instability in the banking system and trade wars can often cause too much uncertainty in the stock market, and leaving money deposited could be rather risky when interest rates become negative.
ArbiSmart’s freedom from centralized investment firms, using automated calculations, has created a solution that allows users to seamlessly invest and instantly profit off of differences in crypto exchanges. It’s blockchain technology, which allows for thousands of transactions at once, provides security, reliability, and transparency to investors on the platform, even in an environment where quick decisions are imperative.
Its EU-licensed, arbitrage platform offers clients five unique features on its platform that are user-friendly:
- Smart Investment Calculator: Calculates future profits using an advanced, automated, state-of-the-art algorithm technology, indicating how much you will need to invest in order to reach a specific profit target, within any given time period.
- Euro account withdrawal: Transfer profits to and invest from a Euro currency bank account.
- Withdrawal available in BTC/ETH/RBIS/EUR: Choose your preferred withdrawal method for your profits, either in crypto-currencies or EUR.
- Bounty program: Offering influencers the opportunity to earn rewards by promoting the platform across numerous social media and other online community platforms.
- Long-term saving: Hold a savings accounts as a long-term investor within the ArbiSmart platform.
- Compound arbitrage and profit reinvestment: Initiate arbitrage over four or more markets using compound maneuvers. Reinvest profits from those moves with more arbitrage maneuvers.
ArbiSmart is expounding on traditional financial market arbitrage and introducing it to the cryptocurrency world.
“We are very proud to introduce our arbitrage platform to the cryptocurrency world and offer the average person the chance to make profits in a low-risk, transparent and secure way on an emerging asset,” says Dennis Müller, ArbiSmart’s business development executive. “We see the future of cryptocurrency investment in the secure and profitable form of arbitrage we deliver.”
ArbiSmart, launched in 2019 in Estonia, as a platform to enable the average citizens to invest in cryptocurrency through arbitrage maneuvers. Its blockchain technology allows for thousands of transactions per second in order to accommodate a high volume of exchanges and to allow users to execute quickly before prices change. ArbiSmart also provides users with the option to withdraw their profits in a Euro currency account external to the platform and make snap, smart decisions using its Smart Investment Calculator.