Arbitrage Scanner Events is a series of side events around the world. An exclusive event for the service’s clients and top crypto industry professionals, where everyone can relax after Binance Blockchain Week, network with like-minded people on technology and business topics, and make new business connections.
Discuss the most relevant and hot topics with crypto industry leaders and those who already know how to make money in the crypto market. Insider trading, blockchain data analysis, wallet analysis, cryptocurrency arbitrage and working strategies of clients of the service, the future direction of the crypto market and promising web3 projects – this and much more can be discussed at ArbitrageScanner meetings.
Participants will be able to gain valuable experience, work tips and knowledge that they will never get on the Internet or from articles in the media. Live communication in an informal atmosphere where top traders discuss trading strategies and share their understanding of the crypto market. It is at such meetings that people get to know their partners, make new deals and get insider information.
Place and date: Istanbul, November 9.
- Closed entrance by lists. Clients of the ArbitrageScanner service with a valid subscription can attend the event. There are 2 plans – Free Pass and VIP Pass. If you have a valid subscription “Business” and above, you will get a VIP ticket for free. You will also get access to tools for wallet analysis or cryptocurrency arbitrage. The number of free passes is limited and available to all customers with a valid subscription to the service (from the “Test” plan). More detailed information is available on the website or from the managers.
- Among the participants: ArbitrageScanner customers, crypto/business experts, bloggers and media representatives.
- The event will be held in one of the best hookah places in Istanbul – Hookah Place Taksim with a rating of 4.8/5 – participants will enjoy delicious hookahs and a pleasant atmosphere!
It’s important to note that Binance Blockchain Week and DevConnect are recommending the ArbitrageScanner event and adding it to their official event list! Therefore, we recommend not to miss this event and hope that there are still places available, as the number of participants is limited.
The first Crypto Event by Arbitrage Scanner was held in Dubai on October 26th, after the Blockchain Life conference. 130+ people, a three-deck yacht and a lounge area for all attendees. There was plenty of networking where the leaders of the crypto industry shared their knowledge and further investment strategies. Relaxing in an informal setting after the busy days of the conference is what ArbitrageScanner does for its clients.
Next Web3 events: November 9th in Istanbul, December 9th in Bangkok.
Arbitrage Scanner clients have access not only to closed events, but also to the service’s tools. According to the leaders of the crypto market, it is one of the best and safest services for cryptocurrency arbitrage and wallet analysis and search. You can also find a lot of positive reviews on the Internet, where customers note the powerful functionality and convenience of the tools.
- ArbitrageScanner and Screener – the best tools for cryptocurrency arbitrage. Support for over 60 CEX and DEX. Works without API request, sends transaction notifications every 4 seconds and allows you to track price differences between any exchanges and tokens.
- ArbitrageScanner Message is a tool that allows you to be the first to know the news before it hits the media and make money on insights. This not only saves you time, but also allows you to quickly analyze the latest news about a project to decide whether it is worth investing in or not.
- ArbitrageScanner Wallets – tools for searching and analyzing wallets in different blockchains using AI. You can find the wallet of a market insider, top trader and study their investment strategies. Thanks to AI, a user can find absolutely any wallet, even if it was created a few minutes ago.
ArbitrageScanner Events is another tool that allows you to meet interesting people all over the world. Don’t miss the opportunity to communicate with the strongest participants of the cryptocurrency and business industry, get new experiences and pleasant impressions.
For more information about ArbitrageScanner events, please visit the official website.