Blockchain Leadership Summit, the largest Swiss blockchain summit, is back on November 23-24, 2018. The key industry event will welcome 2500+ attendees, opinion leaders, investors, politicians, startups, executives and over 70 top speakers and experts.
During the two days a range of topics will be covered – industrial use of blockchain, crypto finance, identifying the real view and approach of major market players, and analysing how the crypto finance sector will evolve in the coming years.
Our first summit in Zurich has confirmed its status as a global think tank with its decision and policy makers from blockchain and crypto world. We have become a professional discussion platform of 30 world’s top experts, 500 professionals, proactive investors, and startups. The ICO pitch gave a unique opportunity to 17 startups to present their ideas in front of the world’s valuable investors. Two winning startups, LiveTree and Photochain, are now recognised blockchain stars.
Confirmed speakers at Blockchain Leadership Summit 2018:
– Prince Michael of Liechtenstein – Chairman of Wealth Preservation Experts and Chairman of Geopolitical Intelligence Services AG;
– Jeremy Light, the United Kingdom – Vice President at Ripple, formerly Head at Accenture Payment Services for Europe, Africa and Latin America;
– John Riggins -head of international operations of BTC Media LLC, leader in digital currency and distributed ledger communications;
– Niklas Nikolajsen, Switzerland – Founder, Chairman of the Board & co-CEO at Bitcoin Suisse, pioneer of the Swiss crypto-financial sector;
– Patrick Bont, Liechtenstein – Executive Board Member of the Financial Market Authority (FMA) Liechtenstein, head of the banking division & FinTech Practice Leader;
– Robert Levin, Switzerland – CEO at Emerging Star Capital, Technology Pioneer of the World Economic Forum;
– Prof. Simon Choi, China – expert in M&A, ICO, crypto finance and regulations, advisor at Asia Equity Exchange;
– Dr. Guenther Dobrauz-Saldapenna, Switzerland – Partner & Leader, PwC Legal Switzerland;
– Moritz Kaminski – business architect Blockchain and IoT at Bosch Digital Solutions;
– Tal Catran, Israel – accelerators guru, tech investor, start-up ecosystem builder, Startup Nation & TEDx tech speaker.
Other confirmed speakers: https://swissblockchainsummit.com/#speakers
Speakers from FINMA, SEC, Wall Street, Nasdaq, etc. will be announced upon confirmation.
Basel is regarded the cultural capital of Switzerland, located at the heart of Europe, the meeting point of France, Germany and Switzerland.
It is the headquarters of globally leading companies (Novartis, Hoffman La Roche, Straumann, Actelion, etc.) and is recognised as Europe’s most important life science location, Switzerland’s oldest university city and a leading European location for teaching and research.
The Congress Center Basel is the biggest of a kind in Switzerland, situated in the city center. It has become home for the greatest international events and exhibitions in a number of industries. This time it will host the Blockchain Leadership Summit.
InnMind, the first Swiss-made global business ecosystem for the innovative community, start-up founders, experts, investors, mentors and service providers who are focused on work with innovations, is the event organizer. Launched in 2016 in Switzerland, InnMind connects over 20.000 industry professionals from 70+ countries worldwide.