Interactive cryptocurrency market tracker Coin360 has retooled its API (Application Programming Interface), giving its whole platform a significant boost.
Сoin360’s team has optimized the website’s front and backend code. This means that from now data on the website is renewed faster, and the overall service is more convenient and easy-to-use, better optimized for the mobile version.
“We couldn’t find a good API out there capable of meeting our requirements as Coin360’s functioning is based on the most accurate display of data. That’s why we decided to launch our own new and improved API,” says Evan Ropp, CEO of Coin360. “By the way, the prices could be a bit different to the ones on CoinMarketCap, but don’t let that put you off, it’s just our service updating much faster than theirs”.
The new API has been pre-launched due to users’ requests for more complex data solutions. The team rewrote the product’s core: now prices and changes are more accurate and relevant. At the moment the API is still being improved, so users may encounter some service degradation during the testing period. However, anyone interested can try it out.
Coin360’s new API is available for free at a beta version for now.
Coin360 is an interactive infographics created to display current data on the cryptocurrency market.
The service has developed new features and updated several tools:
● a coin/token page, where user can download the charts and historical prices in different file formats for free
● a blog with articles and daily & weekly market overviews
● a watchlist with customizable crypto heatmaps
● table visualization where user can check all the market data in a familiar format
● UI improvements and performance optimization