– On August 4, 2022, Prada will reveal the third in its series of limited-edition Timecapsule Collection drops with a corresponding gifted NFT.
– This drop will offer Timecapsule NFT holders in the ‘Prada Crypted’ Discord community access to unique events and experiences, such as a full Prada journey in Milan with an exclusive invitation to the brand’s fashion show in September.
– Following the theme of previous months, August’s Timecapsule shirt is made using upcycled fabrics from Prada’s extensive archive of luxury textiles.
Prada announces the release of its third Timecapsule NFT Collection. On August 04, there will be an exclusive drop of gender-neutral physical products, each accompanied by a gifted NFT. This fifty-piece drop follows two successful Timecapsule NFT drops: June, in collaboration with artist Cassius Hirst and July, both immediate sell-outs.
The Timecapsule NFT Collection underscores Prada’s commitment to circularity by creating new and unique garments using existing textiles from their archive, while Timecapsule NFTs also allow Prada to explore new ways to engage customers in the digital realm.
Prada Timecapsule NFT holders will also gain access to unique events and experiences. This includes a full Prada journey in Milan with an exclusive invitation to the brand’s fashion show in September. More details will be shared on the Prada Crypted Community on Discord.
The third NFT drop is the #32 shirt in the Timecapsule collection. Constructed from black poplin, the shirt is embellished with a selection of exclusive Prada fabrics, including a Frankenstein-inspired print created by artist Jeanne Detallante. It also features a flower-motif silk lurex brocade, a fabric sourced from a 1950s archive, and a silk lampas from a 1920s archive textile. The shirt is also decorated with a Lattice Badge featuring a graphic created by OMA studio.
The Timecapsule is a monthly online event. For 24 hours, on the first Thursday of every month, Timecapsule Collection products are made available on prada.com in very limited quantities in selected markets.
Each limited-edition Timecapsule item has its own unique serial number and is prepared for delivery with custom packaging. As such, Prada maintains harmony between the exclusivity of the Prada Timecapsule and the scarcity of the corresponding NFTs.
Each NFT includes the drop serial number and the serial number for its accompanying physical item, so there is a direct relationship between the physical and virtual products. NFT owners are eligible to participate in exclusive benefits and experiences, as well as gain priority access to future drops.
Prada Timecapsule NFTs are issued on Ethereum infrastructure, offering a secure and user-friendly experience. The Aura Blockchain Consortium provides the underlying NFT solutions and technology.
– The Prada Timecapsule drop is open to customers in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China Mainland, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong S.A.R., Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan (China), Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States for 24 hours only, starting from August 04, 2022 at 3pm CEST.
– Each drop is limited to 50 items.