DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Digital Signature - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Digital Signature Market to Reach $20.4 Billion by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Digital Signature estimated at US$3 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$20.4 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 31.4% over the period 2020-2027. Solutions, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 31% CAGR and reach US$15.1 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Services segment is readjusted to a revised 32.5% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $1.2 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 30.3% CAGR
The Digital Signature market in the U.S. is estimated at US$1.2 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$1.9 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 30.3% over the period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 25.8% and 27.2% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 28.3% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 294 Featured)
- Adobe Inc.
- AlphaTrust Corporation
- Bit4id Ltd
- DigiCert, Inc.
- DocuSign, Inc.
- Entrust Corp.
- IdenTrust, Inc.
- RNTrust (RECRO-NET Middle East FZ-LLC)- RPost, Inc.
- Secured Signing Limited
- SunGard SIGNiX Inc.
- Symtrax Corp
- Thales Group
- Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic and a Looming Global Recession
- Year 2021 in Review and Near-term Outlook
- Prolonged Pandemic, Ukraine-Russia Conflict and Ensuing Economic Disruptions Impact Growth Outlook
- Exhibit 1: World Economic Growth Projections (Real GDP, Annual % Change) for the Years 2021, 2022 and 2023
- Pandemic-Led Digital Transformation Puts the Spotlight on Digital Signatures
- Competitive Scenario
- Exhibit 2: Digital Signature - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- An Introduction to Digital Signature
- Digital Signature Market: Current Scenario and Outlook
- Growing Use of Digital Signatures in BFSI, Government & Defense and Legal Sectors
- Expanding Role of E-Signatures in Enterprise Applications
- Developed Regions Lead Digital Signature Market, Developing Economies Present Significant Growth Opportunities
- Recent Market Activity
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Numerous Advantages of Using Digital Signatures Drive Market Growth
- With Online and Electronic Transactions Growing, Digital Signature Offers Added Layer of Security
- Increasing Data Breach and Fraud Incidents Bolster Market Growth
- Amidst Digitization of Business Activities, Digital Signature Market Poised to Transform
- Businesses to Continue Implementation of Hybrid Human-Digital Experiences
- Regulations to Allow the Use of Electronic Signatures for Several Types of Agreements
- Robust Identity Assessment for Remote Electronic Signatures
- Conventional Forms-based Processes to Shift to Conversational, Intelligent Experiences
- Shared Services Model to Accelerate Enterprise Digitization
- E-signatures to Become Essential Part of the Contract Process for All Organizations
- E-signatures to Transform from a Team-specific Tool to an Enterprise-wide Strategic Imperative
- Digital Agreement Collaboration is Expected to Include New Functionality
- Digital Transformation to Revolutionize Internal Processes
- Touchless Experiences are Anticipated to Increase
- Advanced Identity Verification & Biometric Signature: Essential to Facilitate Remote E-Signatures
- Biometric Signatures
- Advanced Identity Checks
- Artificial Intelligence Drives Improvements in Digital Signature Technology
- AI's Role in Prevention of Forgery in Digital Signatures
- Future Role of AI in Digital Signature
- Role of Digital Signature in Blockchain Technology
- Digital Signature Leverages PKI to Deliver Highest Level of Security
- Surging Internet Penetration Rates Support Adoption of Digital Signatures
- High Risk of Fraud amidst Increasing Digitalization of Banking Transactions Fuels Demand for Digital Signatures
- Education Sector Benefits from Enhanced Security, Legal Compliance and Validity of Digital Signatures
- Government Bodies Adopt Digital Signatures to Ensure Secure & Efficient Document Processing
- Digital Signature Technologies Hold Prominence for Legal Services
- Real Estate Industry: Digital Transformation Enhances Significance of E-Signatures
- Digital Trends Transform Insurance Industry, Fuel Need for Digital Signatures
- Increased Use of Technology in Healthcare Presents Opportunity for Digital Signature Technology
- Digital Signature Software Market: Rise in Digital Technologies Enhance Growth Prospects
- Increasing Adoption of Cloud-based Digital Signature Solutions
- Standards for Cloud-based Digital Signature
- Digital Signatures Allow Small Businesses to Digitize Business Activities
- Challenges Confronting Digital Signature Market
- Country-wide Differences in Regulations Governing Digital Signatures
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ja8ild
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900