DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "API Management - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
API Management market worldwide is projected to grow by US$6.8 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 33.2%. Solution, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 31.1%.
The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$5.1 Billion by the year 2025, Solution will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 30.6% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$278.6 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$249.8 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Solution will reach a market size of US$249.1 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 39.4% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$1.6 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Axway, Inc.
- CA Technologies, Inc.
- Cloud Elements Inc.
- Dell Boomi, Inc.
- Fiorano Software, Inc.
- Google LLC
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP (HPE)
- IBM Corporation
- Kong Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- MuleSoft, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Red Hat, Inc.
- Rogue Wave Software, Inc.
- SAP SE
- SnapLogic, Inc.
- Software AG
- Tibco Software, Inc.
- Torry Harris Business Solutions, Inc.
- Tyk Technologies Ltd.
- WSO2 Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- API Management: An Introduction
- Products: Opensource and Proprietary
- Benefits of API Management
- API Management Software Tools
- Lifecycle of API Management
- API Management: Industry Overview
- US: The Largest and Most Dominant Regional Market
- API Management Services: The Fastest Growing Component Market
- BFSI Sector Leads the API Management Market Driven by Regulatory Changes
- The Changing Landscape of API Management Market
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- API Management Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Enabling Digital Ecosystems and Empowering API Stakeholders
- API Management: Helping Cloud Migration
- API Design and Security: Key Trends
- Select API Design Trends
- Selecting an API for Any Product or Service: Key Investment Decision
- APIs Powering Smart Cities
- APIs Score Over Virtual Assistants and Artificial Intelligence
- Revolutionizing the Banking World
- APIs in eCommerce
- Blockchain APIs: Key to Bitcoin Transactions
- Media Adopts APIs to Leverage Creation and Distribution of News
- Select API Management Tools
- Protecting API through Copyright in the Phase of Expansion
- Standards and Security Layers to Control Content on Social Networks and Microblogging Platforms
- API Management Challenges
- Making Monolithic Architecture Scalable and Cloud Native Friendly
- Frequent Changes in API Versioning and Technologies
- Challenge in Adding Security Controls on Internet
- Ever Evolving Skillsets for API Management Taskforce
- Overcoming Integration Challenges
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US API Management Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European API Management Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/npqfr5
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900