DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cloud Identity & Access Management Market Research Report by Solution, Industry, Deployment, Region - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Cloud Identity & Access Management Market size was estimated at USD 4,448.98 million in 2021, USD 5,816.69 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR 30.91% to reach USD 22,401.65 million by 2027.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Cloud Identity & Access Management Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Cloud Identity & Access Management Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Cloud Identity & Access Management Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Cloud Identity & Access Management Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Cloud Identity & Access Management Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Cloud Identity & Access Management Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Cloud Identity & Access Management Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Cloud Identity & Access Management Market?
- Increasing awareness on compliance management with growing prevalence of identity theft and fraud
- Growing digitization and security breaches
- Rising awareness of Internet of Things (IoT) and cloud identity access management
- Dearth of identity standards and budgetary limitations
- Extensive shift to cloud IAM from traditional IAM with artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Emerging adoption of blockchain technology for authentication and authorization concerns
- Risks pertinent with identity and access management
- Auth0 Inc.
- Avatier Corporation
- Broadcom Corporation
- Centrify Corporation By TPG Capital
- Cyberark Software Ltd
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- HID Global
- IAM Technology Group Ltd
- IBM Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- Micro Focus International PLC
- Microsoft Corporation
- Okta Inc.
- One Identity LLC
- OneLogin, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Ping Identity Corporation
- RSA Security LLC
- Sailpoint Technologies Holdings Inc.
- Salesforce.com, Inc.
- SAP SE
- Saviynt Inc.
- SecureAuth Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vdjr0i
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900