DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Markets for Digital Transaction Management, Including Blockchain" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Digital transformation is a major executive initiative in most industries. The priority is to leverage the changes and opportunities of digital technologies and their impact across society to implement a profound and accelerating transformation of business processes. DTM is a category of cloud services designed to digitally manage document-based transactions. It facilitates transactions that involve people, documents and data to facilitate convenient and secure processes. DTM focuses on the digital execution of business transactions resulting from the digitization of business processes.
The market is seeing an increase in the use of digital platforms in business to minimize the amount of paperwork. The impact of this factor increases profitability and revenue for business. Furthermore, this also enables organizations to increase their customer base.
In the report, the global market for digital transaction management, including blockchain, has been segmented based on segment, organization size, technology, application, industry and geography.
By geography, the digital transaction management, including blockchain, market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW (Rest of the World). The growing focus on streamlining business operations is among the key factors driving demand for the market for digital transaction management, including the blockchain, in this particular region. Further, the growing digitalization of industrial sectors has increased the demand for DTM solutions in the Asia-Pacific region.
The report on DTM, including blockchain, was conducted from a global perspective. Market projections were developed for the five geographic regions with market table values in constant U. S. dollars adjusted for inflation. The report provides an understanding of how blockchain and DTM technologies will create new market opportunities. DTM is defined through its key sub-segments that include identity and authentication management, workflow management, e-signatures and digital asset management.
The report contains:
- A detailed analysis of the technologies used in DTM, including blockchain.
- Current and future market projections for DTM, including blockchain by region.
- Current and potential applications for DTM, including blockchain
- Current and future market projections for DTM, including blockchain by industry.
- Profiles of current industry players in electronic signatures, workflow management, identity, authentication and workflow management.
A review of the economic/market opportunities for current industry participants and new entrants.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market Overview
- Definition of Digital Transaction Management
- Benefits of Digital Transaction Management
- Integration of Blockchain in Digital Transaction Management
- DTM Brings Transformation and Innovation to Business
- Digital Customer
- Digital Enterprise
- Cloud Technology
- Cost Savings
- Digital Records
- Speed and Data
- Blockchain Technology Background
- Market Overview
- Contribution of Different Technologies to DTM
- Digital Transformation
- Cloud Computing
- Market Dynamics
- Porter's Five Force Analysis
- Degree of Competition
- Impact of Covid-19 on the DTM/Blockchain Market
- Future of the Market
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Segment
- Main Types of Services
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Size of Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
- Smart Contracts
- Improvement in Effectiveness of Supply Chains
- Small- and Medium-Sized Enterprises
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Mode of Deployment
- Importance of Blockchain Technology in Digital Transactions
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Application
- Identity and Authentication Management
- Identity Management
- Workflow Management
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Distributed Consensus
- Digital Asset Management
Chapter 8 Market Breakdown by End Use Industry
- Banking, Financial Services and Industry
- Retail and E-Commerce
- It and Telecom
- Media and Entertainment
Chapter 9 Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 10 Competitive Landscape
- Top Companies
- Strategic Analysis
- Key Product Launches and Developments
- Key Acquisitions and Expansions
- Key Collaborations and Partnerships
Chapter 11 Company Profiles
- Namirial S.P.A.
- Nintex Global
- Open Text
- Topaz Systems
- Wolters Kluwer N.V.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/v0cb0r
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900