DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "HSBC: Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
HSBC is a provider of banking and financial solutions. It offers retail, business, and commercial banking; private banking; and wealth management services through its subsidiaries. The group's offerings include personal and commercial loans, deposit services, mortgages, card products, insurance solutions, asset management, working capital and term loans, payment services, international trade facilitation, merger and acquisition advisory, transaction banking, capital markets and risk management, investment management, and trust and estate planning. It has a presence in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, North Africa, North America, and Latin America. HSBC is headquartered in the UK.
This report provides insights into HSBC's digital transformation strategies, accelerator programs, and innovation centers. It also gives an overview of its technology initiatives, covering partnerships and product launches, as well as insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits. In addition, the report includes details of the company's estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts.
- HSBC is adopting and investing in digital technologies such as AI, big data, the cloud, blockchain, cybersecurity, and digital assistants to enhance the products and services it provides to its customers and enhance operational efficiencies.
- In line with its digital strategy, HSBC is focusing on leveraging AI and machine learning to improve the online and mobile banking experience for customers.
- The bank has opened several HSBC University hubs, which acts as learning and development centers for employees, providing access to digital training. In 2018 the bank trained its frontline employees to become digital experts, and claims that 85% of new customers opened accounts through supported digital experiences.
Reasons to buy:
- Learn about HSBC's fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group's focus.
Key Topics Covered:
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Accelerator & Innovation Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Strategic Innovation Investments
- Partnership & Investment Network Map
- ICT Budgets & Contracts
- Key Executives
- Element AI
- GT Nexus
- CXA Group
- Menlo Security
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/m86k50
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900