DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in IoT, Blockchain and AI-based Security" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This Cyber Security TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides a snapshot on emerging cybersecurity solutions powered by blockchain, artificial intelligence, cloud, and IoT innovations that help companies protect from threats, data breaches, phishing attacks and defend against modern attacks residing within the cloud, endpoints, and various network layers.
Cyber Security TechVision Opportunity Engine's mission is to investigate new and emerging developments that aim to protect the network infrastructure and the resources operating in the network. The TOE offers strategic insights that would help identify new business opportunities and enhance technology portfolio decisions by assessing new developments and product launches in: anti-spam, anti-virus, phishing, identity management, disaster recovery, firewalls, virtual private networks, end-point security, content filtering, Web application security, authentication and access control, intrusion prevention and detection systems, encryption algorithms, cryptographic techniques, and pattern recognition systems for network security.
Highlights of this service include technology roadmapping of network security technologies; IP portfolio analysis; information on funding and investment opportunities; evaluation of commercial opportunities from technology developments; technology assessment; analysis of technology accelerators and challenges and many more.
Key Topics Covered:
- Managed Cybersecurity Solution
- The Solution Helps Security Teams to Identify Threats and Reduce Risks at the Earliest
- Digital Risk Security Solution
- The Solution Provides Micro level Visibility into the Open, Deep and Dark Web to Enterprises
- Deception-based Network Cybersecurity Solution
- The Solution Empowers Enterprise Security Teams with Early Threat Detection Capabilities
- AI-based Cloud Email Authentication Solution
- The Solution Boosts Email Security in Hybrid Cloud IT Infrastructure Environment
- Cybersecurity Solution for Home IoT Manufacturers
- The Solution Helps IoT Manufacturers to Eliminate Security Breaches and Decrease Operational Costs
- Blockchain-based IoT Identity Management Security Solution
- Automated Control Mechanism for Device Authentication
- Distributed Ledger Technology-based IoT Security Solution
- Decentralized Mechanism for Secure Network Monitoring Process
- In-vehicle Security Solution for Connected Cars
- IDPS Monitors Traffic and Prevents Malicious Network Events
- Cloud-Native Platform for Container Security
- Centralized Access Control Mechanism to Enable Security Monitoring Process
- Content Protection Solution for OTT and Broadcast Networks
- The Intelligent Approach Enables Monitoring of All Forms of Content Piracy Across the Value Chain
- Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rcmzdf
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900