DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Dancewear Market By Product Type, By Application, By End User, By Distribution Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global dancewear market was valued at $1,089.7 million in 2020, and is estimated to reach $1,689.6 million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 4.8% from 2021 to 2030.
Dancewear is a type of apparel and footwear that is available in many different colors, fabrics, fabrics, sizes, and styles that are ideal for a certain range of dance genres. Dancewear consists of dance outfits that are designed for different dance genres and are worn especially for dance events and concerts. It's designed to suit aesthetic demands while also increasing involvement in the dance being performed.
Fashion trends have developed, and various new designs of dancewear and fabrics have been manufactured to meet consumer demands. Dancewear includes skirts, tights, arm warmers, dance belts, dance shoes, legwarmers, pointe shoes, leotards, unitards, tutus, shorts, pants, and shirts. Premium materials used to produce dancewear include chiffon, satin, fake fur, sequins, stretch lace, nylon, spandex, velvet, and georgette. The major purpose of choosing premium textiles is to provide comfort, flexibility, and an enhanced appearance to the dancewear.
Consumers' daily schedules have become hectic over the years, necessitating a lifestyle change to tackle the daily chores. The lifestyle change is negatively impacting the health of people and is becoming a major cause of health concerns such as obesity and cardiovascular illness. The response to this aforementioned problem is to adapt a healthy lifestyle by initiating dance and dancing activities. To address such issue, companies are coming up with promotion to adapt dancing activities in an individual's daily life. Moreover, manufacturers are launching new clothing in different sizes for every individual to target every audience.
Digital traceability has evolved as a means of assisting garment manufacturers in combating counterfeiting, demonstrating their environmental and ethical credentials, and differentiating themselves in a competitive industry. Through providing each product a distinct digital identity-a digital twin-its whole life cycle can be tracked on the unchangeable blockchain, from raw material to development &sale, and ultimately resale &recycling, based on the demands of the brand.
Supply chains are notorious for their complexity, with a wide network of manufacturers, storage, transportation depots, communication routes, and logistic providers, all of which manage their databases and operations. Blockchain connects the garment supply chain to a real-time data stream, replacing distributed data with a single, digital ledger viewable to all authorized stakeholders. This enables merchants to create more client supply chains that place a premium on verification and trust. Therefore, blockchain technology is expected to increase the sales of authentic dancewear products and boost the growth of the dancewear market.
Key Benefits For Stakeholders
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the dancewear market analysis from 2020 to 2030 to identify the prevailing dancewear market opportunities.
- The market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Porter's five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the dancewear market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing dancewear market opportunity.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market.
- Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global dancewear market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and dancewear market growth strategies.
Key Market Segments
By Product Type
- Entertainment Industry
By End User
By Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Online Channels
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of LAMEA
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
Key Market Players
- Provins Business Co. Ltd
- Revolution Dancewear, LLC
- SF Dance Gear
- Wear Moi Dancewear
- Ballet Makers, Inc
- Bloch International
- Bullet Pointe, LLC
- Flo Dancewear Pty. Ltd.
- Grishko Dance S.R.O.
- Onward Holdings Co. Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/13vr1x
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900