DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Digital Transformation - Intelligence Report - 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Digital Transformation is being embraced by organizations of all sizes across most industries. In the Digital Age today, technology creates new opportunities and fundamentally transforms businesses in all aspects - operations, business models, and strategies. It not only enables the business, but also drives its growth and can be a source of Competitive Advantage. The global Digital Transformation market size is expected to grow to $3.8 Billion by 2030.
This market intelligence report captures the state of the Digital Transformation function and industry as of June 2022. After reading this report, you can achieve the following objectives:
1. Identify the key trends (e.g. Digital Transformation spending, business model changes) and disruptions (e.g. Blockchain, Web 3.0) in the Digital Transformation function and industry.
2. Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Digital Transformation by industry, by country, and on key business metrics.
3. Know what solutions and resources are available related to Digital Transformation.
This report is organized into the following sections:
- Overview - This section presents an overview of the market, along with key statistics and facts.
- Trends & Disruptions - We include a breakdown of key trends (DX spend, business model changes) and disruptions (Blockchain, Web 3.0).
- Digital Transformation Technology Solutions - This section includes a tabulation of 10 DX technology solutions, as well as key solution vendors operating in that space
- Impact of COVID-19 - COVID-19 has undoubtedly accelerated Digital Transformation by decades. This section presents data on the impact of COVID-19 by industry, by country, on key business metrics, on customer interactions, and in relation to relevant aspects.
- Digital Transformation Consulting - Here, we look at the benefits of hiring a DX consultant and the top DX players.
- Additional Resources - We included recommendations for additional resources on DX. These include resources from books, blogs, and paid reports.
Gain a strong, foundational understanding of the Digital Transformation function and industry through this market intelligence report. This report is available as an editable PowerPoint presentation, as well as PDF (supplemental document).
Key Topics Covered:
- Trends & Disruptions
- Digital Transformation Technology Solutions
- Impact of COVID-19
- Digital Transformation Consulting
- Additional Resources
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e4z9mi
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900