The wish to have a new bitcoin wallet is not only necessary for newbies in the crypto industry. What about those who are switching from other cryptos to BTC, or an investor who wants to have an additional Bitcoin wallet? The demand for this ever-growing cryptocurrency is high. To deal with the high volatility of BTC, you need a bitcoin wallet from a reliable host who will guarantee security and excellent customer service.
Fortunately, you are in the right place. This article highlights what the best crypto wallets should look like and examples of trusted BTC wallets.
Features of the Best Bitcoin Wallet
– The reputation of the wallet – By reputation, we mean how well the host platform is known for exceptional services to bitcoin investors. If you check reviews from websites and social media, you will find some of the trending and most popular BTC wallets. Peers are all over talking about the pros and cons of each one.
– Security – Cryptocurrency is volatile because everything is online. To avoid losing your hard-earned investment, you need a secure bitcoin wallet. With the advancement of technology, most of these wallets ensure security through a secure website, distributed cloud servers, and strong logins for wallets. If it has multisignature (Multisig), it is even better.
– Control of your Bitcoins – Should the platform allow you to have control of the private keys for your wallet? Yes. Having control of your coins is better because you can make transfers if you suspect fraud.
– Other services – Have you heard about a bitcoin wallet with interest? Yes, some platforms have accounts that earn interest on all the Bitcoins you save in the wallet. To learn more about earning interest on your BTC investment you can check out the bitcoin wallet from YouHodler.
The Best Bitcoin Wallets in 2021
– YouHodler – To be a Hodler, you need an account with the platform. Among the many services they offer, a bitcoin wallet with interest is one of them. It is an excellent form of investment, especially if you do not want the hassle of trading every now and then. Apart from an interest in BTC, the platform also gives loans to members to expand their crypto investments.
– Ledger Nano X – This is a cold wallet with high security levels. Just like other reputable wallets, it is hard for hackers to penetrate this. If you want to store your coins safely without going online, try this option. The transaction fees are customizable depending on the type of transactions and amount.
– Mycelium – If you are looking for both hot and cold wallets on your mobile phone, this should be your go-to option. Although they are very good, they are limited to a few coins such as BTC and ETH. It is open-source software that is gaining popularity at a very high rate, especially because of the security and affordable transaction fees.
So, do you want to get the best bitcoin wallet on the market today? The insights shared above will help those who want hot, cold, or interest-earning BTC wallets. You can also research further to get even more details on bitcoin wallets.