Dublin, Nov. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Cryptocurrencies in Consumer Goods -Thematic Intelligence" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report examines the growing impact of cryptocurrencies and crypto tokens on the consumer goods industry. It identifies the companies and industry segments that are leading adoption, and explores a range of use cases.
Cryptocurrencies benefit these consumer goods companies that want to diversify the payment options they offer. NFTs are also an increasingly important element of a consumer goods company's advertising strategy.
- Crypto payment gateways and NFTs are the areas of the cryptocurrencies value chain that can add the most value to consumer goods companies.
- The foodservice and luxury goods sectors lead crypto adoption because companies within these sectors often see a significant percentage of their total sales come via retail outlets that they directly operate, meaning these companies oversee a significant percentage of the payments for their goods and services.
- Understand which elements of cryptocurrencies are relevant to your business and which are not.
- Identify the leading adopters of cryptocurrencies within the consumer goods sector.
- Access case studies showcasing how cryptocurrencies can be used by consumer goods companies profitably.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Technology Briefing
- Consumer Goods Challenges
- The Impact of Cryptocurrencies on Consumer Goods
- Case Studies
- Industry Analysis
- Market size and growth forecasts
- M&A trends
- Venture financing trends
- Company filings trends
- Hiring trends
- Social media trends
- Value Chain
- Infrastructure layer
- Blockchain layer
- Application layer
- Services layer
- Leading cryptocurrency adopters in consumer goods
- Leading cryptocurrency tech vendors
- Sector Scorecard
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes
- British American Tobacco
- Imperial Brands
- Philip Morris
- Cxolgate Palmolive
- Reckitt Benckiser
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fwmnog
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood,Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900