SINGAPORE, Aug. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OKX, a leading Web3 technology company, has issued updates for August 8, 2023.
OKX Wallet Users Can Now Access Origin Protocol, an NFT and DeFi Platform
OKX Wallet has now integrated with Origin Protocol, a Web3 protocol that aims to bring NFTs and DeFi to the masses. With this integration, OKX Wallet users can access Origin Protocol's solutions - such as its NFT launchpad and Ethereum liquid staking capabilities - via web extension.
To access Origin Protocol via web extension, OKX Wallet users simply need to:
- Download the OKX Wallet web extension (available as a Chrome and Firefox browser add-on)
- Create a new OKX Wallet or add an existing one
- Connect their OKX Wallet to Origin Protocol via web extension
OKX Wallet is a universal crypto wallet available on multiple platforms and interfaces, including app, web and web extension. It enables users access to 3,000+ cryptocurrencies, 60+ networks, thousands of DApps and a one-stop decentralized NFT Marketplace. On 7 August, 2023, OKX Wallet announced that its account abstraction-powered Smart Account, which enables users to pay for transactions with stablecoins USDC and USDT and interact with multiple contracts in a single transaction, is now open source across seven blockchains.
For more information, please visit the Support Center.
For further information, please contact:
A leading global technology company driving the future of Web3, OKX provides a comprehensive suite of products to meet the needs of beginners and experts alike, including:
- OKX Wallet: The world's most powerful, secure and versatile crypto wallet which gives users access to over 50 blockchains while allowing them to take custody of their own funds. The wallet Includes MPC technology which allows users to easily recover access to their wallet independently, removing the need for traditional, 'written down' seed phrases.
- DEX: A cross-chain decentralized exchange which aggregates nearly 200 other DEXs, with 200,000+ coins on more than 10 blockchains available.
- NFT Marketplace: A multi-chain, zero-fee NFT marketplace that gives users access to NFT listings across seven top-tier marketplaces including OpenSea, MagicEden, LooksRare and Blur.
- Web3 DeFi: A powerful DeFi platform that supports earning and staking on 80 protocols across 15 chains.
OKX partners with a number of the world's top brands and athletes, including: English Premier League champions Manchester City F.C., McLaren Formula 1, The Tribeca Festival, Olympian Scotty James, and F1 driver Daniel Ricciardo.
As a leader building innovative technology products, OKX believes in challenging the status quo. The company recently launched a global brand campaign entitled, The System Needs a Rewrite, which advocates for a new paradigm led by Web3 self-managed technology to replace existing centralized systems.
To learn more about OKX, download our app or visit: okx.com
The information displayed is strictly for educational and informational purposes only. It does not constitute and shall not be considered as an offer, solicitation or recommendation, to deal in any products (including any NFT or otherwise), or as financial or investment advice. Both OKX Web3 Wallet and OKX NFT Marketplace are subject to separate terms of service at www.okx.com.