South Africa gift card and incentive card market is expected to reach US$ 1,153.8 million by 2030, with an annual growth rate of more than 5% , according to RationalStat Report
Wilmington, Delaware, Sept. 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- South Africa Gift Card and Incentive Card Market was valued at US$ 820 million in 2023 and is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of over 5% over the forecast period of 2023-2030, according to the latest market report by RationalStat
Market Definition, Market Scope, and Report Overview
When it comes to gifting, gift cards are a popular option for both consumers and businesses. Gift cards provide consumers with the opportunity to select their favorite things, while businesses frequently utilize them as incentives and rewards for employees and customers. People may now buy, send, and redeem gift cards more easily thanks to the widespread use of digital gift cards and e-gift cards. This is consistent with the larger trend of digital transformation in the retail and payment sectors.
Overall, the gift card and incentive card market in South Africa is being driven by consumer preferences, business strategies, and the evolving digital landscape.
- According to a deep-dive market assessment by RationalStat, the South Africa gift card and incentive card market has been analyzed on the basis of market segments, including product type, consumer, distribution channel and geography/regions (including Western South Africa, Southern South Africa, Eastern South Africa, Northern South Africa). The report also offers global and regional market sizing for the historical period of 2019-2022 and the forecast period of 2023-2030.
- Market intelligence for the South Africa gift card and incentive card market covers market sizes on the basis of market value (US$/EUR Million) and volume (Units) by various products/services/equipment, demand assessment across the key regions, customer sentiments, price points, cost structures, margin analysis across the value chain, financial assessments, historical and forecast data, key developments across the industry, import-export data, trade overview, components market by leading companies, etc.
- In addition, the long-term sector and products/services 10-year outlook and its implications on the South Africa gift card and incentive card market. It also includes the industry's current state – Production Levels, Capacity Utilization, Tech quotient, etc. Key information will be manufacturing capacity by country, installed base, import volumes, market size, key players, market size, dynamics, market data, insights, etc.
Request A Customization- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/south-africa-gift-card-incentive-card-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
South Africa Gift Card and Incentive Card Market: Segmental and Market Share Analysis
- On the basis of distribution channel, online sales segment is expected to drive the growth of the market. Over the last few quarters online sales have surged significantly in South Africa.
|Base Year Market Size||US$ 1153.8 million|
|Market Size Forecast||US$ 820 million|
|Key Market Drivers|| |
|Companies Profiled|| |
Explore more about this report- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/south-africa-gift-card-incentive-card-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Competition Analysis and Market Structure
These players adopt various strategies in order to reinforce their market share and gain a competitive edge over other competitors in the market. Mergers & acquisitions, partnerships and collaborations, and product launches are some of the strategies followed by industry players. Some of the key developments in the South Africa gift card and incentive card market include,
By selling e-gift cards, online shops are bolstering their customer acquisition approach. As a result, the use of e-Gift cards is predicted to skyrocket over the following 4-6 quarters.
- In November 2021 Bitrefill, a global payments company, has expanded its services to South Africa. At the point-of-sale, customers can change their cryptocurrencies, such as bitcoins, into gift cards.
Some of the prominent players and suppliers operating and contributing significantly to the South Africa gift card and incentive card market growth include Shoprite Holdings Ltd, Pick ‘n’ Pay Stores Ltd, International Spar Centrale BV, Wal-Mart Stores Inc, Woolworths Holdings Ltd, Cape Union Mart, and Carrefour SA, among others.
RationalStat has segmented the South Africa gift card and incentive card market based on product type, consumer, distribution channel, and region
- South Africa Gift Card and Incentive Card Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Product Type
- E-Gift Card
- Physical Card
- South Africa Gift Card and Incentive Card Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Consumer
- South Africa Gift Card and Incentive Card Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Distribution Channel
- South Africa Gift Card and Incentive Card Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Region
- South Africa Gift Card and Incentive Card Market
- Western South Africa
- Southern South Africa
- Eastern South Africa
- Northern South Africa
- South Africa Gift Card and Incentive Card Market
For more information about this report- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/south-africa-gift-card-incentive-card-market/
Key Questions Answered in the Gift Card and Incentive Card Report:
- What will be the market value of the South Africa Gift Card and Incentive Card market by 2030?
- What is the market size of the South Africa Gift Card and Incentive Card market?
- What are the market drivers of the South Africa Gift Card and Incentive Card market?
- What are the key trends in the South Africa Gift Card and Incentive Card market?
- Which is the leading region in the South Africa Gift Card and Incentive Card market?
- What are the major companies operating in the South Africa Gift Card and Incentive Card market?
- What are the market shares by key segments in the South Africa Gift Card and Incentive Card market?
Running a year End discount of 20%- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/south-africa-gift-card-incentive-card-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Explore Our Trending Reports
- Global Biodegradable Diapers Market - Increasing consumers’ focus on eco-friendly diapers is propelling the demand for biodegradable market.
- Global Halal Cosmetics Market- Halal cosmetics market is highly vibrant, and with over 1.8 billion Muslims on the planet, it is rapidly developing. Muslims choose halal items as these items are in line with their religious views.
- Global Baby Prams & Strollers Market- Global baby prams & strollers market is estimated to witness a moderate growth rate of around 5% during the period 2019-2028.
- Global Air Purifiers Market -Global air purifiers market is expected to witness a significant growth rate of over 6.5% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
- Global Smart Kitchen Appliances Market - Global smart kitchen appliances market is estimated to exhibit a strong CAGR of around 14% during the forecast period.
- Global Hair Extensions Market - Global hair extensions market stood at US$ 7.5 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow at a significant growth rate of 5.3% in the period of 2022-2028.
- Global Dishwashing Products Market - Global Dishwashing Products Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global DJ Headphone Market - Global DJ Headphone Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Cricket Helmet Market - Global Cricket Helmet Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of 5.5% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Commercial Dishwashers Market- Global Commercial Dishwashers Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.2% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
RationalStat has developed a state-of-the-art research methodology to crunch numbers and provide the best possible real-time insights to clients. We combine a varied range of industry experience, data analytics, and experts’ viewpoint to create a research methodology for market sizing and forecasting.
RationalStat combines a mix of secondary sources as well as primary research to assess the market size and develop a forecast. Key steps involved in accurately deriving the market numbers are:
- Defining the problem by understanding the type of market and data required by the client.
- Data gathering and collection through relevant paid databases, publicly available sources, company reports, annual reports, surveys, and interviews.
- Formulating a hypothesis to create market numbers, forecasts, influencing factors, and their relevance.
- Evaluating and analyzing the data by referring to data sources utilized and leveraged.
- Validating, interpreting, and finalizing the data by combining the details gathered from primary and secondary sources with the help of experienced analysts.
Download Key Insights and Market Data - Raise a Query
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end global market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports, customized strategy, and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support global and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the client’s needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, valuations and advisory, financial research, due diligence, procurement and supply chain research, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
Content and Press Manager
US Phone: +1 302 803 5429
UK Phone: +44 203-287-1245