The 10th edition of the prominent Global Blockchain Congress by Agora Group that took place on November 23rd and 24th, 2022 at Sofitel Dubai The Palm, UAE, was a huge success.
This edition’s main themes were: Digital Assets’ Regulations in the GCC, Web3 Platforms, Metaverse, Gaming, & NFTs. With the A-list speakers, some of the industry’s top-level experts, providing the most reliable insights, the event celebrated a great milestone.
The Global Blockchain Congress aims to significantly contribute to the advancement of blockchain technology in the world by providing a unique platform to connect some of the most influential blockchain leaders.
The 10th Global Blockchain Congress featured more than 60 speakers, 150 investors, 20 sponsors, 20 media partners and more than 300 delegates. There were more than 400 one-on-one meetings conducted between investors and blockchain startups during this two-day event.
At the end of the two-day congress, took place The Global Blockchain Congress Awards Ceremony. The winners were voted by the investors depending on the likelihood of their project to get funded. The first place was won by Rifters followed by 1GCX and Wild Meta Earth respectively.
Also a special mention to our:
- Strategic Partner: Bluemoon
- Gold Sponsors: 1GCX, Bitsliced, CryptoPerformance, Ghost Ivy, GoArt Metaverse, Headstarter, Rifters, Securrency Capital, The HBAR Foundation, Vulcan Forged, & Wild Meta Earth
- Silver Sponsor: Boba Network, Caesium Lab, EverdreamSoft, & ROVI Network
- Bronze Sponsors: HeliSwap, Karate Combat, MOI, Realcoin, & UNS
- Web3 Accelerating Partner: KrypC
Agora Group is very excited to announce that the 11th edition of the Global Blockchain Congress in Dubai will be taking place on March 6th and 7th, 2023. Stay tuned!
Register here: bit.ly/11th-GBC