Cura Network, a Nigeria-based healthcare technology start-up, has today announced the launch of its revolutionary Global Decentralised Health System, a platform that decentralizes storage of health data.
The system comprises of entities collaborating and sharing data with each other to promote, restore or maintain health. These entities are patients, specialists, providers, and third-party app developers. Patients will have exclusive ownership of their health data distributed and shared by other permissioned entities. Patients can authorize or deny access to part or all of their health records.
Cura Network platform guarantees data interoperability, fast and secure access, privacy and data portability while serving as a partial or whole data layer for third-party app developers to power their health service applications.
Redesigning the future of healthcare
Cura Network platform aims to improve the healthcare universe by making use of blockchain technology to create a unified platform that will power a plethora of health services.
“Our goal is to integrate patients, specialists, providers, and third-party app developers, into a blockchain ecosystem, which will make health transactions truly efficient, secure, explicit, fast and reliable,” said David Uadiale, Co-Founder & CEO of Cura Network. “We introduce an equitable economy that benefits all entities on Cura Network through the use of ‘Cur’; the native cryptocurrency of our network.”
Cura Network’s equitable economy offers an in-built monetization system where health specialists will get paid for their services rendered in a secure and transparent way on their blockchain. Patients will earn by voluntarily opting into research campaigns by providers. By maintaining an open ledger for financial transactions and direct link between researching providers and patients, the system eliminates mismanagement of research funds.
- Quality Healthcare: Access to quality healthcare from vetted specialists and providers across the globe.
- Distributed Storage of Records: Cost savings in storage. High efficiency in data transfer with persistent availability. Simultaneous data delivery across multiple computers.
- Privacy & Access Control: Have ownership and control over your health records. Understand and determine how your data is being shared.
- Third-party App Integrations: Data access layer for a plethora of existing or new health software applications.
- Global Decentralized Identity: Each entity is given a Cura Network Identity (CNID) representing an on-chain self-sovereign identity with unique role-based attributes.
- Equitable Economy: Inbuilt monetization at the very core. Earn Curs in an equitable system for data or services shared.
- USSD Transactions: Seamless global access utilizing a technology for everyone. Low cost health care alternative.
- Token Sale: CUR tokens will be released into your web wallet within few minutes upon blockchain confirmation of the transaction.
About Cura Network and its founders
Founded in the last quarter of 2017, Cura Network is a Nigeria-based technology start-up that is building a global decentralized health system comprising of entities collaborating and sharing data with each other to promote, restore or maintain health. The idea first got conceptualized in the second quarter of 2017 when the Co-Founder & CEO, David Uadiale, lost his maternal grandmother because there were no properly stored health records of her medical history. R&D was initiated in the last quarter of 2017. The blockchain development continues in 2018 along with the launch of a private sale. Cura Network client application alpha release will be launched in the fourth quarter of 2019.
David Uadiale, Co-Founder & CEO, is a veteran entrepreneur with a strong seasoning in Business Development, and a vast experience in the sphere of Blockchain technology. He has achieved success with well-established companies. He is an independent Business Proprietor of some running platforms in the areas of Technology, Telecommunication and Transportation. David holds a B.Eng. degree in Computer Engineering from the University of Benin. He has attained certifications in Digital Marketing and Web Design along with awards in other fields. His hobbies & interests include traveling, combat training, video gaming, reading, dancing, and sports.
To know more about Cura Network, please send an email to email@example.com or visit https://curanetwork.co