DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "eCommerce Payments - Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global market for eCommerce Payments estimated at US$206.7 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$612.1 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 14.5% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Cards, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 15.4% CAGR and reach US$274.7 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Digital Payment / E-Wallet segment is readjusted to a revised 16.2% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $56.3 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 21.9% CAGR
The eCommerce Payments market in the U.S. is estimated at US$56.3 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$169 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 21.9% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 10.3% and 12% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 11% CAGR. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$87.2 Billion by the year 2030.
Select Competitors (Total 29 Featured) -
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd.
- Amazon Payments, Inc.
- Amazon.com Inc.
- American Express Company
- Apple Inc.
- Capital One Financial Corp.
- CCBill, LLC
- MasterCard Incorporated
- PayPal Holdings, Inc.
- Stripe Inc.
- The OLB Group Inc.
- UnionPay International Co., Ltd.
- Visa, Inc.
- WePay Inc.
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia-Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- E-commerce Payment - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- E-commerce Payment Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- E-commerce Payment: A Prelude
- Review of Major E-commerce Payment Platforms
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Robust Outlook for e-Commerce Provides the Foundation for Growth in the Market
- Robust Growth of E-Commerce Supported by the On-Demand Economy to Amplify the Importance of Electronic Payment Options: Global e-Commerce Sales (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019 & 2022
- As the World Moves to a Cashless Society, e-Commerce Payments Stands at the Verge of Irrevocable Change
- As Global Non-Cash Transactions Spirals, Ecommerce Payments Market is Poised for Heady Opportunities Ahead: Global Number of Cashless Transactions (In Billion) by Geographic Region for the Years 2015, 2017, 2019, 2021
- Rapid Penetration of Internet & Growing Ownership of Smartphones Drive the Preference for Online Payments
- Growing Base of Internet Users Worldwide as Evidenced by Growing Penetration Rates Provides the Platform for the Rise of Online Shopping & Electronic Payments: Global Internet User Penetration for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022 and 2024
- Expanding Base of Smartphone Users to Over 38% of the Global Population Bodes Well for Online Shopping & Adoption of Mobile Payments Apps: Global Number of Smartphone Users for the Years 2016 through 2020
- Financial Inclusion & Reduction in the Number of Unbanked People Bodes Well for the Adoption of Online Payment Options
- Growing Global Efforts for Financial Inclusion to Catapult the Popularity and Importance of Digital Payment Platforms: Global Account Ownership by Gender (In %) Breakdown by High Income & Low and Middle Income Economies for the Years 2013, 2015 and 2019
- Development of Safe & Secure Payment Gateways Catalyzes the Confidence in Online Payments
- Blockchain Payments Emerges as a Technology that Knows No Boundaries, Redefining eCommerce & Driving Cross-Border eCommerce
- Spectacular Growth of Blockchain Technology & Its Promising Use in the Field of Digital Currency & Payments to Revolutionize eCommerce: Global Market for Blockchain (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2024
- Rise of Cryptocurrencies as a Payment Platform for Online Transactions, A Key Trend in the Market
- Growing Awareness of Cryptocurrencies Among Global Internet Users & Rising Ownership Rates Bodes Well for their Rise as Effective Platforms for eCommerce Payments: Ownership of Cryptocurrency (As % of Total Population) by Country for the Year 2019
- Mobile Biometrics Emerges to Add an Additional Layer of Payment Safety with Multiplier Impact on Adoption Rates
- Astounding Penetration of Biometrics for Mobile Devices to Push Up the Volume of Online Financial Transactions: Global % Share of Mobile Devices That Utilize Biometrics for Online Transactions for the Years 2017, 2019, 2021 and 2023
- Global % Share of Type of Devices Sold With Biometrics Technology for the Years 2017, 2019 & 2021
- Innovations in FinTech & Rise of Mobile Commerce Drive the Popularity of Digital Wallets & Mobile Payment Apps
- As the Future of eCommerce Becomes Mobile, Mobile Wallet Emerges an Important eCommerce Payment Platform: Adoption of Mobile Wallet (In %) by Region/Country for the Year 2019
- Robust Mobile Commerce Market to Benefit the Growth of Mobile Wallets: Global Mobile Commerce Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2016 to 2020
- Well Developed & Continuously Evolving Ecosystem of Mobile Payment Apps, a Key Growth Driver
- Growing Number of App Users Mirror the Well Developed Mobile Payment App Ecosystem their Growing Reach & Visibility Among Consumers: Global Number of Users (In Million) Breakdown by Leading Mobile Payment Platform for the Year 2018
- Supported by Myriad Benefits, Electronic Funds Transfer Grows in Prominence
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/th2xvy
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900