The growing interest and investment in cryptocurrencies and decentralized financing are anticipated to drive the growth of the global blockchain finance market during the forecast period. The North America region is projected to hold the majority of the market share by 2032.
New Castle, Delaware, Oct. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Allied Market Research has recently published a report, titled, “Blockchain Finance Market by Type (Public Blockchain, Private Blockchain, Others), by Application (Cross-border Payments and Settlement, Trade Finance, Asset Management, Identity Verification, Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2023-2032". According to the report, the global blockchain finance market generated $792.3 million in 2022, and is anticipated to generate $79.3 billion by 2032, witnessing a CAGR of 60.5% from 2023 to 2032.
Request PDF Brochure: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/12115
Prime Determinants of Growth
The growing need for efficient and simplified procedures within the financial sector is expected to drive the growth of the global blockchain finance market in the forecast period from 2023 to 2032. However, scalability remains a persistent concern, which may hamper the blockchain finance market growth in the coming future. On the contrary, the integration of blockchain with emerging technologies such as the Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence (AI) is expected to offer remunerative opportunities for the expansion of the blockchain finance market during the forecast period.
Report Coverage & Details:
|Market Size in 2022||$792.3 million|
|Market Size in 2032||$79.3 billion|
|No. of Pages in Report||290|
|Segments covered||Type, Application, and Region|
|Drivers||Government initiatives and regulatory support Increasing applications of blockchain beyond cryptocurrency, like identity verification, supply chain management, and healthcare records|
|Opportunities||The rising popularity of decentralized finance (DeFi) solutions Blockchain usage in traditional financial institutions|
|Restraints||Regulatory uncertainty and compliance issues|
- The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic had a positive impact on the growth of the global blockchain finance market. During the pandemic period, the decentralized finance (DeFi) field witnessed substantial growth and attention, and it emerged as a potential alternative to traditional banking systems for businesses and individuals.
- The pandemic highlighted the significance of financial inclusion, particularly when people experienced difficulties accessing regular banking services owing to lockdowns and limitations.
- Moreover, in response to the pandemic's fears, major enterprises in the blockchain finance market made considerable investments and changed their digital strategy.
Inquiry before Buying@ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/12115
Type: Public Blockchain Sub-segment to Hold Highest Share by 2032
The public blockchain sub-segment of the global blockchain finance market accounted for the largest share of 40.2% in 2022 and is predicted to grow at the highest CAGR of 61.4% by 2032. The prominent growth of the sub-segment is mainly because the immutability of public blockchains assures the security of information—once validated, it remains unchangeable.
Application: Cross-border Payments and Settlement Sub-segment to Hold Majority of Market Share by 2032
The cross-border payments and settlement sub-segment of the global blockchain finance Industry accounted for the largest share of 30.1% in 2022 and is predicted to grow at the highest CAGR of 61.6% by 2032. The prominent growth of the sub-segment is mainly because using the blockchain system for cross-border payments can help the global economy.
Region: North America Market to Grab Highest Share by 2032
The blockchain finance market in the North America region accounted for the highest share of 41.1% in 2022 and is likely to dominate the market during the forecast period. This growth is mainly due to a growing economic situation and government measures to expand infrastructure in the financial industry.
Leading Players in the Blockchain Finance Market:
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Circle Internet Financial Limited
- JP Morgan Chase
- GOLDMAN SACHS
- Global Arena Holding Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
Buy This Report (290 Pages PDF with Insights, Charts, Tables, and Figures) @ https://bit.ly/3Q01MAr
The report provides a detailed analysis of the key players of the global blockchain finance market. These players have adopted different strategies, such as new product launches, collaborations, expansion, joint ventures, agreements, and others to increase their market share and maintain their dominance in different regions. The report is valuable in highlighting business performance, operating segments, product portfolio, and strategic moves of market players to showcase the competitive scenario.
Key Benefits For Stakeholders
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the blockchain finance market analysis from 2022 to 2032 to identify the prevailing blockchain finance market opportunities.
- The market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Porter's five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the blockchain finance market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market.
- Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global blockchain finance market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.
Blockchain Finance Market Key Segments:
- Public Blockchain
- Private Blockchain
- Cross-border Payments and Settlement
- Trade Finance
- Asset Management
- Identity Verification
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Sweden, Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Rest of LAMEA)
Trending Reports in BFSI Industry (Book Now with 10% Discount + Covid-19 scenario):
Auto Finance Market by Vehicle Type (Passenger Vehicles, Commercial Vehicles), by Vehicle Age (New Vehicles, Used Vehicles), by Purpose (Loan, Leasing), by Loan Provider (Banks, OEMs, Credit Unions, Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2031.
Car Finance Market by Distribution Channel (Banks, OEMs, Credit Unions, and Others), Vehicle Age (New Vehicles and Used Vehicles), Application (Personal and Commercial), and Purpose (Loans and Lease): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027.
Embedded Finance Market by Type (Embedded Payment, Embedded Lending, Embedded Investment, Embedded Insurance), by Industry Vertical (Retail and E-Commerce, Transportation and Logistics, Healthcare, Media and Entertainment, Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2023-2032
Finance Cloud Market by Component (Solution [Financial Forecasting, Financial Reporting & Analysis, Security, Governance, Risk & Compliance, and Others] and Service), Enterprise Size (Large Enterprises and Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs)), Deployment Model (Public Cloud, Private Cloud, and Hybrid Cloud), and Application (Revenue Management, Business Intelligence, Asset Management, Customer Relationship Management, Enterprise Resource Planning, and Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030
Supply Chain Finance Market by Offering (Export and Import Bills, Letter of Credit, Performance Bonds, Shipping Guarantees, Others), by Provider (Banks, Trade Finance House, Others), by Application (Domestic, International), by End User (Large Enterprises, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2031
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Wilmington, Delaware. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of "Market Research Reports Insights" and "Business Intelligence Solutions." AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Allied Market Research CEO Pawan Kumar is instrumental in inspiring and encouraging everyone associated with the company to maintain high quality of data and help clients in every way possible to achieve success. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
1209 Orange Street,
Corporation Trust Center,
Delaware 19801 USA.
Toll Free: +1-800-792-5285
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060