DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Hospital Information Systems (HIS): Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Hospital Information Systems (HIS) Market to Reach $116.2 Billion by 2030
In the changed post COVID-19 business landscape, the global market for Hospital Information Systems (HIS) estimated at US$65 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$116.2 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 7.5% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Software, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 7.8% CAGR and reach US$52.3 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Hardware segment is readjusted to a revised 6.4% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $21.3 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 9.8% CAGR
The Hospital Information Systems (HIS) market in the U.S. is estimated at US$21.3 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$7.3 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 9.8% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 6% and 7% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 7.3% CAGR. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$10.1 Billion by the year 2030.
Looking Ahead to 2023
Lower capital expenditure is in the offing as companies go slow on investments, held back by inflation worries and weaker demand. With slower growth and high inflation, developed markets seem primed to enter into a recession.
Fears of new COVID outbreaks and China's already uncertain post-pandemic path poses a real risk of the world experiencing more acute supply chain pain and manufacturing disruptions this year.
Volatile financial markets, growing trade tensions, stricter regulatory environment and pressure to mainstream climate change into economic decisions will compound the complexity of challenges faced.
Year 2023 is expected to be tough year for most markets, investors and consumers. Nevertheless, there is always opportunity for businesses and their leaders who can chart a path forward with resilience and adaptability.
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia-Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
- IT Revolutionizing the Healthcare Industry
- Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic and Looming Global Recession
- Living with COVID-19: The New Normal
- Stagflation and Risk of Recession: New Challenges Emerge for the Global Market in 2022 & 2023
- World Economic Growth Projections (Real GDP, Annual % Change) for the Years 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023
- COVID-19 Pandemic Accelerates Digitalization in Healthcare
- Pandemic Expedites Healthcare Ecosystem's Evolution for Better Care & Cost Savings
- Companies Focus on the Development of Innovative Digital Health Solutions
- Pandemic-Led Focus on Digitization Augurs Well for Hospital Information Systems Market
- An Introduction to Hospital Information Systems (HIS)
- Major Benefits of HIS
- HIS - A Source of Key Information
- Types of Hospital Information Systems
- Global Market Outlook
- Rising Adoption of Integrated Software
- Cloud-based Deployment to Witness Higher Growth
- Population Health Management and Electronic Health Records Segments Post Major Gains
- Developed Regions Lead, Future Growth Led by Faster Adoption in Developing Economies
- Hospital Information Systems (HIS) - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- World Brands
- Recent Market Activity
MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Myriad Advantages of Hospital Information Systems Spur Adoption
- Increasing Complexity of Healthcare Operations to Spur Demand for Healthcare IT Solutions
- Digital Health Investments Exhibit Solid Trajectory, Providing Growth Opportunities for HIS Market
- US Digital Health Funding in US$ Billion: 2011-2021
- Top Funded Clinical Indications (in US$ Billion): 2020 & 2021
- Hospital Information Systems Play a Pivotal Role in Healthcare Digitization
- Global Healthcare IT Market: Percentage Breakdown of Spending by Sector (2022E)
- How Digital Transformation Can Improve Operational Decisions of Hospitals
- Advancing Technology Trends Paving the Way for Accelerated Adoption of Hospital Information Systems
- Applications Scope for AI and other Related Technologies Expand Rapidly
- Enhanced Focus on Prevention of Data Breach Incidents
- Increased Prominence of IoMT
- Telehealth Adoption Increases
- AR, VR and Digital Twins Reduce Time-to-Market for New Med Tech
- Integration of Wearable Devices into Patient Care
- Data Analytics and Big Data
- Focus on Data Sharing ad Interoperability among Healthcare Organizations to Increase
- Remote Patient Monitoring
- Predictive Analytics Capabilities amid the Pandemic
- Cloud Computing
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Cognitive Automation to Assist in Digital Transformation
- Other Notable Trends
- As Telehealth Services Gain Prominence in Healthcare Industry, Hospital Information Systems Become Vital for Seamless Operations
- Top Funded Digital Health Categories (in US$ Million): 2021
- Global Number of Telemedicine Patients (In Million) for the Years 2016, 2018, 2020, 2023 & 2025
- Growing Importance of Sharing Healthcare Data in the COVID-19 Era Augurs Well for HIS Market
- The Move to Cloud Gains Momentum among Hospitals, Driving Market Gains
- Pandemic-Driven Shift Towards Smart Hospitals to Accelerate Adoption of Hospital Information Systems
- Proliferation of Smart Devices Bodes Well for Market Growth
- Smartphone Adoption as Share of Total Population: 2016-2021
- Artificial Intelligence to Play a Significant Role in Automation and Improving Clinical Outcomes
- Global Healthcare Artificial Intelligence Market by Application: 2021
- Rise in Integration of Disruptive Technologies in EHR
- Role of Blockchain Technology in EHR Evolution
- Blockchain Enables Precision Medicine and Patient-Driven System
- Key Technologies Likely to Impact Next-Generation EHRs
- Rise in Use of AI to Build Smart EHR System
- Machine Learning-based Methods Streamline Clinical Workflow
- Digital Medical Records Face Serious Challenges from Cybersecurity Issues
- EHR Interoperability and Associated Issues
- Aging Population and Expanding Patient Pool Continues to Drive Importance of Hospital Information Systems
- Fatalities by Heart Conditions - Estimated Percentage Breakdown for Cardiovascular Disease, Ischemic Heart Disease, Stroke, and Others
- Rising Need to Reduce Healthcare Costs to Fuel HIS Adoption
- Major Challenges Facing Hospital Information Systems
FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 205 Featured)
- Agfa-Gevaert N.V.
- Akhil Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
- Cerner Corp.
- GE Healthcare
- Integrated Medical Systems Pty Ltd.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- McKesson Corp.
- Medical Information Technology, Inc.
- NTT DATA Corp.
- QuadraMed Corp.
- Siemens Medical Solutions USA Inc.
- SoftLink International Pvt. Ltd.
- Sysmex (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ohcimx
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900