DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Payment Processing Solutions Market (2022-2027) by Type, Payment Method, Deployment Type, Industry, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Payment Processing Solutions Market is estimated to be USD 49.84 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 83.19 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 10.79%.
The Global Payment Processing Solutions Market is segmented based on Type, Payment Method, Deployment Type, Industry, and Geography.
- By Type, the market is classified into Mobile Payment Security Software, Online Payment Security Software, and Point-Of-Sale (PoS) Systems and Security.
- By Payment Method, the market is classified into Ewallet, Credit Card, Debit Card, Automatic Clearing House, and Others.
- By Deployment Type, the market is classified into On-Premises and Cloud-Based.
- By Industry, the market is classified into BFSI, Government and Utilities, Telecom and It, Healthcare, Real Estate, Retail and Ecommerce, Media and Entertainment, Travel and Hospitality, and Other.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Payment Processing Solutions Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Payment Processing Solutions Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- Increased Advancement in AI and Blockchain Technology
- Increased Adoption Mobile Payment Systems
- Increasing e-commerce Sales along with Growing Internet Penetration
- Absence of a Global Standard for Cross-Border Transactions
- Payment Infrastructure Integrated with IoT and Distributed Ledger Technology
- Integration of Multifactor Authentication and Blockchain Technology for Cross Border Payments
- Increasing Government and Private Initiatives to Promote Digital Transactions
- Cyberattacks on Digital Payment Solutions
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Global Payment Processing Solutions Market, By Type
7 Global Payment Processing Solutions Market, By Payment Method
8 Global Payment Processing Solutions Market, By Deployment Type
9 Global Payment Processing Solutions Market, By Industry
10 Global Payment Processing Solutions Market, By Industry
11 Americas' Payment Processing Solutions Market
12 Europe's Payment Processing Solutions Market
13 Middle East and Africa's Payment Processing Solutions Market
14 APAC's Payment Processing Solutions Market
15 Competitive Landscape
16 Company Profiles
- ACI Worldwide
- Canopus Innovative Technologies
- CoreCard Software
- PayPal Holdings
- Paysafe Holdings
- Sage Group
- UAB Alternative Payments
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ftdgkh
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900