DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Alternative Lending Platform Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Solution (Loan Origination, Lending Analytics, Loan Servicing), by Service, by Deployment, by End-use, by Region, and Segment Forecasts, 2022-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global alternative lending platform market size is expected to reach USD 14.47 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 23.6% from 2022 to 2030.
- Funding Circle
- On Deck Capital
- Social Finance, Inc.
- Prosper Funding LLC
- Avant, LLC
- Zopa Bank Limited
- LendingClub Bank
- Upstart Network, Inc.
- CommonBond, Inc.
The growing integration of technology in the financial sector worldwide is anticipated to drive the growth. The strong emphasis by market players on offering enhanced lending solutions to revolutionize the financing ecosystem also bodes well for the development of the industry.
In June 2022, HES FinTech, a loan management platform provider, based in Lithuania, collaborated with Nordigen, a transaction analytics platform based in Latvia. This partnership was aimed to revitalize the lending ecosystem in the European markets by delivering integrated and seamless solutions for end-to-end digital lending. They are focused on a technologically advanced approach to making the lending sector more accessible by eliminating the hassle of traveling to offices and signing documents.
Industry incumbents across the globe are focused on customer acquisition by providing attractive products. For instance, in December 2021, Kabbage from American Express launched Kabbage FundingTM, providing flexible lines of credit between USD 1,000 and USD 150,000 to qualified small businesses. Small businesses may apply for loans in minutes with Kabbage Funding to get working capital available around the clock to help them manage their cash flow.
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic is expected to play a vital role in driving the growth of the market over the forecast period. Although the outbreak took a toll on the lending market, the need for credit, on the other hand, increased as many individuals suffered financial losses. This created unique opportunities for alternative lenders to cater to the vast credit requirement globally.
Alternative Lending Platform Market Report Highlights
- The lending analytics segment is expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period. The rising prevalence of alternative lending increased the need to track and analyze loan data points which thereby created the need for lending analytics
- The managed services segment is expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period. The rising adoption of technology and rapidly changing industry trends are expected to increase the demand for managed services
- The cloud segment is expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period as the cloud-based deployment model aids in reducing operational costs and increases efficiency
- The peer-to-peer lending segment is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR. The increased utilization of internet applications and smartphones is expected to create growth opportunities for the segment growth over the forecast period
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period. The rapid technological developments and acceptance of algorithm-based modern credit solutions that can match borrowers with a best-suited lender offered by companies such as Wechat and Lendingkart in China, India, and Japan are the primary factor boosting the growth
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Alternative Lending Platform Industry Outlook
3.1 Market Segmentation and Scope
3.2 Market Size and Growth Prospects
3.3 Alternative Lending Platform Market - Value Chain Analysis
3.4 Alternative Lending Platform Market - Market Dynamics
3.4.1 Market driver analysis
22.214.171.124 Rising Adoption Of Digital Channels To Improve The Customer Experience
126.96.36.199 Rising Adoption Of Machine Learning, Blockchain, And AI-Based Alternative Lending Platforms And Solutions
3.4.2 Market challenge analysis
188.8.131.52 Security and data privacy concerns
3.5 Penetration and Growth Prospect Mapping
3.6 Alternative Lending Platform Market - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.7 Alternative Lending Platform Market - PESTEL Analysis
Chapter 4 Investment Landscape Analysis
4.1 Key Investor Dashboard
4.2 Investor Vision & Goal Analysis
4.3 Investment Highlights
4.3.1 Top VC investors
4.3.2 Top deals of 2021
4.3.3 Most well-funded company
4.4 Investor Strategies
Chapter 5 FinTech Industry Highlights
Chapter 6 Alternative Lending Platform Solution Outlook
Chapter 7 Alternative Lending Platform Service Outlook
Chapter 8 Alternative Lending Platform Deployment Outlook
Chapter 9 Alternative Lending Platform End-Use Outlook
Chapter 10 Alternative Lending Platform Regional Outlook
Chapter 11 Competitive Analysis
11.1 Recent Developments & Impact Analysis, By Key Market Participants
11.2 Company Categorization
11.3 Vendor Landscape
11.3.1 Key company market share analysis, 2021
11.4 Company Analysis Tools
11.4.1 Company market position analysis
11.4.2 Competitive dashboard analysis
Chapter 12 Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/acxih
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900