DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Logistic & Supply Chain Systems Market Research Report by Solutions (Cargo, ERP, and Inbound Logistics), Component, Deployment Mode, Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Logistic & Supply Chain Systems Market size was estimated at USD 68.19 billion in 2021, USD 74.09 billion in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR 8.90% to reach USD 113.77 billion by 2027.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Logistic & Supply Chain Systems to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Solutions, the market was studied across Cargo, ERP, Inbound Logistics, Labor Management, Less Than Truckload (LTL), Outbound Logistic, Transportation, and Warehouse Management.
- Based on Component, the market was studied across Hardware, Services, and Software. The Hardware is further studied across Barcode, Barcode Scanners, and RFID Tags and Readers.
- Based on Deployment Mode, the market was studied across Cloud and On-premises.
- Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Logistic & Supply Chain Systems Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor's strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
- Increasing Focus on the Continued Supply of Essential Commodities
- Rising Need of Demand Management Solutions Among Enterprises
- Development of Industrial-Grade Digital Technology
- High Cost Associated with the Implementation and Maintenance of Scm Solution
- Upsurge in Demand for Transportation Management Systems Software
- Integration of Blockchain Technology in Scm Software
- Increase in Inclination Towards Cloud-Based Supply Chain Management Software
- Increasing Security & Privacy Concerns
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
6. Logistic & Supply Chain Systems Market, by Solutions
7. Logistic & Supply Chain Systems Market, by Component
8. Logistic & Supply Chain Systems Market, by Deployment Mode
9. Americas Logistic & Supply Chain Systems Market
10. Asia-Pacific Logistic & Supply Chain Systems Market
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Logistic & Supply Chain Systems Market
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Company Usability Profiles
- Blue Yonder
- Blujay Solutions
- Coupa Software
- DHL International GmbH
- FedEx Corporation
- SAP SE
- United Parcel Service
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ys2vas
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900