DNI Haines, GEN Nakasone, CISA Dir. Easterly Among Top Firesides in 40+ Sessions
--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#5G--Billington CyberSecurity:
Top cyber leaders, the latest in cyber trends, and critical cyber topics will be showcased at the 14th Annual Billington CyberSecurity Summit being held in Washington, D.C. The event convenes government and industry cyber executives to explore the theme: Advancing Cybersecurity's Impact in an Age of Heightened Risk. Designed to address the nation’s pressing cyber needs, the summit includes panel discussions, breakout sessions, and awards and has five tracks: Zero Trust & Data, Critical Infrastructure, Zero Trust & Identity, Cyber Workforce, and Emerging Tech.
Sept. 5-8, 2023
Check agenda for times: https://billingtoncybersummit.com/agenda/2023-agenda
More than 2,000 attendees and 200 speakers including:
- Gen. Paul M. Nakasone, USA Commander, U.S. Cyber Command; Director, National Security Agency; Chief, Central Security Service
- Hon. Jen Easterly, Director, CISA
- Hon. Avril Haines, Director of National Intelligence
- Hon. Anne Neuberger, Deputy National Security Advisor for Cyber and Emerging Technologies, National Security Council, The White House
- Hon. Kemba Walden, Acting National Cyber Director, Executive Office of the President
- Lt. Gen. Robert Skinner, Director, DISA, Commander, JFHQ-DODIN
- Hon. John Sherman, CIO, U.S. Department of Defense
- Hon. Nathaniel Fick, Ambassador-at-Large, Bureau of Cyberspace and Digital Policy, U.S. Department of State
- Illia Vitiuk, Head of Cyber Security Department, Security Service of Ukraine (SBU)
- David Cohen, Deputy Director, CIA
- Thomas K. Billington, CEO, Billington CyberSecurity
Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center
1300 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Presented by over 110 sponsors, led by Lead Underwriters: Amazon Web Services, CISCO, Raytheon, Knowledge Partner Booz Allen, Cyber Innovation Partner Leidos, Cyber Strategy Partner GDIT, Identity and Zero Trust Partner Microsoft, and Government IT Solutions Partner Carahsoft Technology Corp., the Billington Summit convenes leading senior cyber government decision-makers to examine key trends and topics while fostering deeper dialogue between government leaders and private industry.
Reporters are encouraged to register in advance to cover the event at https://billingtoncybersummit.com/register. For questions, contact Shawn Flaherty at 703-554-3609.
Shawn Flaherty, 703-554-3609