DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "UAE Cyber Security Market, By Security Type (Network Security, Endpoint Security, Application Security, Cloud Security, Content Security, Others), By Solution Type, By Deployment Mode, By End Use Industry, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
UAE cyber security market is projected to grow at a formidable rate during the forecast period
The market growth can be attributed to the rising cyber threats across organizations and the increasing need to protect important documents and data from various types of threats such as malware, ransomware, among others.
Besides, technological advancements such as integrated security solutions and next-generation security solutions coupled with the rising adoption of advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence, the internet of things, among others, are contributing to the growth of the UAE cyber security market during the forecast period.
A rise in malware and phishing threats among enterprises and a surge in demand for cloud-based cyber security solutions are expected to fuel the demand for UAE cyber security market in the coming years.
Emerging e-commerce platforms and an enhanced focus of market players on developing internet security solutions based on artificial intelligence platforms are expected to fuel the market growth. Increasing adoption of enterprise security solutions from manufacturing, banking, financial services, and insurance and healthcare industry is anticipated to drive the market growth.
Additionally, players in the UAE cybersecurity market are focused on developing advanced cybersecurity solutions based on cloud computing services to identify and mitigate threats quickly.
Moreover, the rising number of e-commerce channels and advancements in blockchain technology have augmented internet security solutions in a connected network infrastructure, which is expected to propel market growth. However, the high cost of cyber security solutions and lack of awareness pertaining to internal threats within the organizations are further expected to impede the market growth.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of UAE cyber security market.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of UAE cyber security market.
- To classify and forecast UAE cyber security market based on security type, solution type, deployment mode, end user industry, company, and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the UAE cyber security market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for UAE cyber security market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new services, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in UAE cyber security market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in UAE cyber security market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in UAE cyber security market.
- IBM Middle East FZ LLC, UAE
- Oracle Systems Limited
- Microsoft Gulf FZ LLC (Microsoft Gulf)
- AWS Dubai
- Juniper Networks
- Cisco Middle East, UAE
- Broadcom, UAE
- Palo Alto Networks
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2017-2020
- Base Year: 2021
- Estimated Year: 2022E
- Forecast Period: 2023F-2027F
UAE Cyber Security Market, By Security Type:
- Network Security
- Endpoint Security
- Application Security
- Cloud Security
- Content Security
UAE Cyber Security Market, By Solution Type:
- Identity & Access Management
- Risk & Compliance Management
- Encryption & Decryption
- Data Loss Prevention
- Unified Threat Management
- Antivirus & Malware
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention System
- Infrastructure Security
UAE Cyber Security Market, By Deployment Mode:
UAE Cyber Security Market, By End User Industry:
- IT & Telecom
- Energy & Power
UAE Cyber Security Market, By Region:
- Abu Dhabi
- Rest of UAE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/eq3twu
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900