DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Digital Logistics Market Research Report by Function, Services, Industry, Region - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Digital Logistics Market size was estimated at USD 30.95 billion in 2021, USD 35.15 billion in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR 13.75% to reach USD 67.07 billion by 2027.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Digital Logistics to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Function, the market was studied across Database Management System, Electronic Data Interchange System, Fleet Management, Information Integrated System, Order Management System, and Tracking and Monitoring System.
- Based on Services, the market was studied across Consulting Services, Managed Services, Professional Services, Support & Maintenance, and Training & Education.
- Based on Industry, the market was studied across Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Transportation, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Building, Construction & Real Estate, Consumer Goods & Retail, Education, Energy & Utilities, Government & Public Sector, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Telecommunication, and Travel & Hospitality.
- Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Digital Logistics Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor's strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
- Huge Volume and Velocity of Data Generated by the Industries
- Growing Adoption of Digital Technology in Logistics Industry
- Rise in the E-Commerce Industry and Its Logistics Network
- Need for High Capital for the Set-Up
- Inaccuracies Associated With the Data Sets
- Implementation of Blockchain and IoT Technology for Effective Logistics Operations
- Escalating Cloud-Based Applications and Services
- Increasing Investment into Logistics Startups from Venture Capitals and Enterprises
- Lack of Technical Infrastructure and Data Security Concerns
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
6. Digital Logistics Market, by Function
7. Digital Logistics Market, by Services
8. Digital Logistics Market, by Industry
9. Americas Digital Logistics Market
10. Asia-Pacific Digital Logistics Market
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Digital Logistics Market
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Company Usability Profiles
- Accenture, Inc.
- Advantech Co., Ltd
- Alpega Group
- Detrack Systems Pte. Ltd.
- HCL Technologies Limited
- Hexaware Technologies.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd
- IBM Corporation
- JDA Software Group, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- SAMSUNG ELECTRONIC LOGITECH Corporation
- SAP SE
- SinoServices International Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Tech Mahindra
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2ijju9
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900