DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Digital Signature Global Market Report 2022, By Offering, Deployment, End User" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global digital signature market is expected to grow from $3.79 billion in 2021 to $5.10 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 34.7%. The market is expected to reach $15.63 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 32.3%.
Supporting policies by the governments of various nations drove the digital signature market. For instance, the US government has passed an act called the 21st Century Integrated Digital Experience Act (also known as 21st Century IDEA Act). The 21st Century IDEA Act created a set of minimum functionalities and security standards that federal agencies must meet. According to this Act, the agencies must offer digital versions of paper-based citizen services and accept digital signatures, thereby, allowing citizens to complete transactions digitally. Such policies by the government of various nations have boosted the demand for the digital signature market.
The lack of awareness about the legality of the digital signature is a major challenge for the digital signature market. Several countries have formulated laws assigning legal validity to digital signatures to ensure authenticity and security. For instance, ESIGN Act (Electronic Signature in Global and National Commerce Act), GPEA (Government Paperwork Elimination Act), EU law (EU Directive for Electronic Signatures), and Indian IT Act 2000, among others.
However, the public across various countries are unaware of the existence of the digital signature law. This is mainly because of the lack of proper communication on the adoption of laws and regulations. Due to the complexity of regulations and the difficulty of understanding laws, the public seems to be unaware of the details. Therefore, the lack of awareness about the legality of a digital signature is limiting the adoption of digital signatures thereby impacting the market growth.
The digital signature solutions providing companies are integrating blockchain technology with the digital signature. The goal of integrating blockchain with a digital signature is to offer users the possibility to certify integrity and time stamp. For instance, DocuSign collaborated with Visa for the public prototypes of a blockchain-based smart contract. A blockchain-based smart contract turns the contract into a computer program and the internet-connected program monitors and triggers the relevant actions on the contract's terms.
1) By Offering: Software; Hardware; Services
2) By Deployment: Cloud; On-premises
3) By End User: Banking, Financial services and Insurance(BFSI); IT and Telecommunications; Government; Health care and life sciences; Education; Retail; Real Estate; Others
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Digital Signature Market Characteristics
3. Digital Signature Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19 On Digital Signature
5. Digital Signature Market Size And Growth
6. Digital Signature Market Segmentation
7. Digital Signature Market Regional And Country Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific Digital Signature Market
9. China Digital Signature Market
10. India Digital Signature Market
11. Japan Digital Signature Market
12. Australia Digital Signature Market
13. Indonesia Digital Signature Market
14. South Korea Digital Signature Market
15. Western Europe Digital Signature Market
16. UK Digital Signature Market
17. Germany Digital Signature Market
18. France Digital Signature Market
19. Eastern Europe Digital Signature Market
20. Russia Digital Signature Market
21. North America Digital Signature Market
22. USA Digital Signature Market
23. South America Digital Signature Market
24. Brazil Digital Signature Market
25. Middle East Digital Signature Market
26. Africa Digital Signature Market
27. Digital Signature Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Digital Signature Market
29. Digital Signature Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- Adobe systems
- DocuSign Inc.
- Entrust Datacard Corporation
- Kofax Limited (a Lexmark Company)
- Rpost Technologies
- Secured Signing Limited
- Zoho Corp.
- Esignlive By Vasco
- Arthur D. Little
- Shachihata Inc.
- Glykka LLC
- eSign Genie
- KeepSolid Inc.
- GetAccept Inc.
- Symtrax Holdings Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- International Business Solutions LLC
- Korea SYSTEM's TECH Inc.
- Kotrade Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lk51ed
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900