DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Industry 4.0 Market (2022-2027) by Technology, Component, End User, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Industry 4.0 Market is estimated to be USD 121.44 Bn in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 264.89 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 16.88%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Industry 4.0 Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service.
Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario.
Some of the companies covered in this report are 3D Systems, ABB Ltd, Cisco Systems Inc., General Electric Company, Honeywell International Inc., IBM Corp., Rockwell Automation Inc., etc.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories.
Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Industry 4.0 Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company.
The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyzes the Global Industry 4.0 Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
- By Technology, the market is classified into Human-Machine Interface (HMI), Artificial Intelligence In Manufacturing, Digital Twin, Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV), and Machine Condition Monitoring.
- By Component, the market is classified into Hardware, Software, and Services.
- By End User, the market is classified into Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Manufacturing, Semiconductor, and Others.
- Rapid Adoption of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT) in Manufacturing Sector
- Increasing Demand for Industrial Robots in Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Manufacturing Sector
- Rising Government Investments in 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing
- Growing Adoption of Blockchain Technology in Manufacturing Industry
- Lack of Skilled Workforce Conversant with New Developments in AI and IoT Technologies
- Restricted Use of Industrial Robots in Startups Due to High Implementation Costs
- High Cost of 3D Printing Materials Prevents Small Companies from Competing with Big Players
- Negative Health Effects of Excessive Use of AR & VR
- Increasing Application of AI and IoT in Medical Wearables
- Rising Popularity of 5G in Cloud Robotics Sector
- Susceptibility of IoT and AI Technologies to Cyber Attacks
- Interoperability and Integration Issues of Industrial Robots
- High Cost Associated with Deployment of VR Technology
- 3D Systems
- ABB Ltd
- Advantech Co. Ltd
- Cisco Systems Inc
- Cognex Corp Denso Corp
- Emerson Electric Company
- Fanuc Corp
- General Electric Company
- Honeywell International Inc
- IBM Corp
- Intel Corp
- Johnson Controls
- International plc
- Nvidia Corp
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Rockwell Automation Inc
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- Swisslog Holding AG (Kuka AG)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sc7nrf
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900