DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Smart & Mobile Supply Chain Solutions Market Research Report by Solutions, Distribution, Region - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Smart & Mobile Supply Chain Solutions Market size was estimated at USD 18.80 billion in 2021, USD 20.89 billion in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR 11.25% to reach USD 35.67 billion by 2027.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Smart & Mobile Supply Chain Solutions Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Smart & Mobile Supply Chain Solutions Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Smart & Mobile Supply Chain Solutions Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Smart & Mobile Supply Chain Solutions Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Smart & Mobile Supply Chain Solutions Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Smart & Mobile Supply Chain Solutions Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Smart & Mobile Supply Chain Solutions Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Smart & Mobile Supply Chain Solutions Market?
- Growing demand for industrial automation and growth in e-commerce
- Advanced supply chain solution in effectively dealing with risks associated with supply chains, such as asset tracking, dynamic inventories, and supply against demand forecast
- Higher reliability of operation and improved profitability
- Smart shelf labeling and shelf charging tags
- Limited skilled professionals
- Rise in the demand for sourcing and procurement services for supply chain management
- Incorporation with AI, IoT, advanced analytics and blockchain
- Growing innovation on Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and immersive technologies such as AR and VR
- Critical security issues due to network communication
- Managing the huge amount of data to provide unprecedent visibility
- Descartes Systems Group, Inc.
- Epicor Software Corporation
- GT Nexus Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
- JDA Software Group, Inc.
- Kewill Systems Plc.
- Manhattan Associates, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/93rfwx
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900